Photo Shoot with Britt at the State Fair


This was definitely one of the greatest shoots I've had. I can say it's the first time I was able to manifest what was in my head out onto the finished pieces. 


Brittinia di Mattia was the only logical choice for this set. She was magnificent. Everywhere we went, the crowd parted like the Red Sea. She looked like a movie star!

Follow Ms. di Mattia on instagram @britsagypsy
Follow ME on instagram, while you're at it, too: @miri.boheme

She fearlessly asked for access to places for photos and was NEVER DENIED! She even got us a ride into the fairgrounds on one of those little golf-cart thingies!

Plus she's super smart and hilarious. 

LOVE her.

Some of these are edited, but most are not. I just can't wait any longer to share these!

The photos were taken in September between 5 and 7 pm at the New Mexico State Fairgrounds in Albuquerque. I think I could have used a reflector, but it's super hard to do that with no assistant, plus we lost it almost immediately.




fans!






















  



  











  



























 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment