Outdoor Photo Shoot with the Young Ladies

Best shot of the day, IMO. Cippie is a natural.
In an attempt to appeal to "the kids" and make a ton more $$$, I decided to photograph some young ladies in my stuff. White Rock, near Los Alamos, in New Mexico, was our location, and we shot during the golden hour, because I cannot resist.


Only one of these girls has had any modeling experience at all, but they all did really well. 

These are some of the edited images. I was going for a soft color and a young-girl-on-the-verge-of-flying vibe. 

There are lots more; these are my faves.

This cat followed us around the whole time. I love how the girls' skin tone came out in this one. I added a bit of pink and violet to the mid tones. Cippie's hair is AWESOME for photos - tons of fun to be had playing with this hair in post-production!

Serious cat and bright tones.

This is a very cool cat. She hunted in the brush and came back periodically for pets and photo ops.

This will be edited better. I LOVE this picture!

fab poses on the swing.

more fabulousness on the swing
Love the colors in this one! It has a retro kind of 70s vibe, for sure.

Love these boot covers on her! Such a great pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment