Hemp Hot Oil Treatment for Thinning Hair


Hemp oil is the perfect choice for dry or damaged or thinning hair.

Hello beauties! This morning I did my first hot hemp oil treatment. 

How to do it

1/4 cup hemp oil (you may need more if your hair is thicker or longer than mine)

That's it! Heat it in a microwave or in hot water until it's almost too hot to touch. Wet your hair under hot water and towel dry. Slather the oil in to your damp hair. Concentrate on the scalp, massaging the oil gently in. 

Cover your head with plastic. Cover with a hot towel. I heat my towels in the dryer. That seems to work really well. Leave the oil on your head for an hour or so and let it do its thing.

Shampoo out. 

Here's the thing about that, though. It almost never comes all the way out on the first try, so don't do this right before you have to do anything. It takes me two washes, at least, to get it all out.

What it does

Hemp oil has a high linoleic acid content. This thins the sebum and allows it to behave normally, rather than clogging the follicles. 


Results

My hair is still oily, but my scalp feels really clean and moisturized. 

Two days later and after a second wash, my hair is soft and oil free. My scalp feels very clean. 

 













read more about hair care for thinning hair.

2 comments:

  1. Truly professional, Exactly what i was looking for. Will bookmark this blog for future posts . Cheers:) Source: thinning hair treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete