Hair Regrowth Journey: Results after one month

Hi Beauties! 

I'm editing this post to reflect the results, so no-one is operating under any illusions here. This regime did not end up working for me. I suspect a few things: perhaps the clogged follicles are not actually an issue for me; the salicylic acid may have caused my hair to become brittle and fall out and break easier; the soapnuts shampoo damaged my hair.



I'm not sure what it is, but here's a link to the conclusions.

With that caveat, please feel free to read this entire post! This regime may help you if you are indeed suffering from clogged scalp follicles.
 _______________________


One month in!

Left Column = before (March 23, 2013)
Right Column = Now (April 22, 2013)




What I Know:
  • The strands at the front of my head are now 11.5 inches long (from 11 inches last month), but are very fringy and thin;
  • The salicylic acid is causing my henna to not last as long. The grays are showing through much more quickly;
  • My hair feels really healthy;
  • My part seems wider (NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!) in the photo, but my temples look like they've filled in somewhat. 

I think it's still too soon to tell if this regimen is working. 

What do you guys think???

MIRI

2 comments:

  1. Wow...thanks for sharing this. I think your hair is looking great. Please keep us updated =) I'll follow along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, handmade! It gets a bit discouraging at times. I'm just about due for an update... we shall see!

      Delete