Results after 1 Month: Polysorbate 80 and Sea Kelp Bioferment



Okay. So I've been doing the polysorbate 80/sea kelp bioferment thing for about 5 weeks now and I freakin LOVE it. My hair is very smooth and shiny and fluffy! I'm getting A LOT less hair fall. With the Salicylic Acid regimen, I was losing over 100 hairs per day, more on wash days. Now I'm losing less than 10, even on wash days. That alone makes this worth it. I'm not sure yet if anything is growing in on the hairline, but my hair looks much thicker now because it's so clean and fluffy. I no longer wear extensions when I wear my hair down.


Here's my original post on the idea behind this regimen. 

Okay, so I've honed down my system to this:

Every other day: A quarter-sized dollop of polysorbate 80 rubbed throughout the scalp, concentrating on the hairline. Leave it in for about 30 minutes and shampoo. I use organic hemp shampoo bars and ACV rinse. 

Swish a pea-sized dollop of sea kelp bioferment through hair and massage lightly on scalp. Dry.

Every day: Swish a couple drops of sea kelp bioferment through the hair and fluff it up. Rub a little on hairline.

Here are the pics:










read more about hair care for thinning hair.




4 comments:

  1. Hiya! I totally have your hair pattern - no actual bald spots, but it's been thin and fine my whole freaking life! Where do you get the products you're using? I'm really trying to do something about it while I'm still in my mid-30's, but I'm loathe to try Rogaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is old post....I hope you are still listening! For whatever reasons I have lost a LOT of hair and losing more. Is this treatment still working for you? Do you still use it? Oily-ness on the scalp is probably not my issue but I am not sure. How do you feel about the bioferment after all this time? I really want to try that. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maya! the only thing that works for me is minoxidil 5%. the bioferment is okay as a hair gel, but i didn't notice any difference in volume or length after a long time of using. so sorry you're going through this.

      Delete