Product Review: Kerafiber


Okay. I'm going to admit this: sometimes I use that spray-in hair stuff like in those horrible infomercials!!! It has come to this, people.


I received an invitation to review this particular brand, Kerafiber, and a very nice man sent me a free kit with the fiber and the holding spray.

I tried it this weekend and liked it!

First, you shake the stuff onto your problem areas.

Then you pat it in.

Then you spray it with this fixative spray. This was hard for me. The stuff smells WICKED SWEET and is obviously a synthetic fragrance. Plus I'm very very cautious about what goes on my head, as you all know, I'm sure.
 























It worked well, though. It fills in the thin spots temporarily. I wish it made my hair look thicker throughout, but what are you going to do.


I wanted it to add coverage/volume to the lower part of the hair... it didn't.


It filled in the spaces.
It didn't rub off during the day.
It was easy.

Before: spaces in hair at temple



Before: spaces in hair at temple

AFTER PICS! No added volume, but nice coverage. 










4 comments:

  1. Argan oil contains high benefits of vitamin E, carotenes, fatty and essential fatty acids, phenols, phenolic acid and squalene. It has natural antioxidants benefits and anti-inflammatory properties. Thus can easily solve your all problem about beauty. For more, you can visit us at Buy Argan Oil for Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin E is very necessary for you to protect the hair falls.Temporary Tattoos Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    Serumtologie 22 Vitamin C Serum Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    vkool.com

    ReplyDelete