Photo Shoot at the Bosque with Lacey

www.mirishops.com
Spent the evening with the beautiful and lovely Lacey Walker and my new-ish camera (Nikon DS3200). I'm still learning about the settings and have a long way to go. A lot of the shots came out too bright because I had the aperture too wide, and a lot of the shots came out kind of blurry, for some reason I cannot understand. Learning curve!!!


Lacey was grand, as usual, and most of the shots came out awesome. We shot between 5 and 6 down at the bosque near the Rio Grande. It was sunny and HOT! 

My goal this time was to get some catalog-type photos that have some artistry, rather than look-book-ish photos. I'm finding that those do not work well as product shots. With the exception of the lighting issues, these came out exactly as I'd hoped.

Too bright!















































No comments:

Post a Comment