Review: Hemp Hair Tonic from Hempys Company

Twine and kitchen paper and a sweet card
I just received my second package from my new favorite seller: Penny from HempysCompany.



This lady is an artist, craftsperson, hemp activist, and all-around very very cool lady.

Most of my readers know that I am obsessed with hemp. Hemp Rules.

So I decided to try some hemp shampoo bars from different sellers, and one of them was from this little shop. The packaging was very cute, the seller VERY nice, and the shampoo bar very awesome... but the GREATEST part of the whole transaction was the free sample of Hair Tonic that she included. I must say that this is the single greatest-smelling thing I've ever experienced. It's the sweet elixir of life, I say! 

I immediately ordered four bottles of the stuff.  

Here's how it came:




hand-drawn and stamped envelope!

PRETTY!

Okay, this lady sent me back the postage overage. I mean, wow. Plus a beautiful, hand-written note and stickers.

Individually wrapped items! Pretty boudoir-ish paper! Netting! Cute ribbonage!


The Samples!

Little gifties!



This lady remembered me from my previous transaction and took the time to include some little free gifts specifically for me and my son! She remembered my son! I'm incredibly impressed with this! 

None of these items are listed in her shop, and I'm wondering if this is her way of testing new products. Let me tell you, I approve! Not only do I love the products, but I am so grateful to her for these gifts. I trust her. 

Handmade eucalyptus soap

She wrote in the note: "Use during a cold, flu for bathtime for your boy. It will help with chest and sinus." She remembered my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells amazing. Very herbalicious. Can't wait to use it.


Peppermint lip balm

Pepperminty goodness. Feels good, smells good, has hemp. Check. Check. Check.


Hand sanitizer

Mint and eucalyptus with aloe juice. Very cool stuff. Dries instantly but leaves the skin moist. Magical weirdness from hempy lady.


The Goods!



The goods.

Y'all, this hair tonic is beyond words. I mainly use it to refresh my son's fine, curly hair. It gets frizzy overnight so I spritz this stuff on it in the morning. It smells amazing and makes his curls soft and silky. I rub it on his scalp if his cradle cap starts re-appearing, and it stops it. I sometimes just spritz it on my hair for fun because it smells so good.
From her listing:
Distilled Water INFUSED with Chamomile, Catnip, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Nettles, Oat Straw; Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp Oil, and Essential Oil of Rosemary & Sandalwood.

Your hair will drink the oils in while the herbs CONDITION and STRENGTHEN The vinegar clears residue and locks the hair follicle leaving soft, clean, shiny hair.
HOW TO USE: Can be used alone or after shampoo. Simply apply to your wet hair and rub through with fingers. Scrub into scalp. Rinse.

Hair, skin, and nails are all formed from the same line of dermal cells, so it is no surprise that people who use hemp oil report thicker and shinier hair, softer skin, and stronger nails. Since hemp seed oil is nearly identical to our own lipids, it is capable of penetrating our cells and lubricating the surfaces between them. It is used to nourish not only dry skin but blotches and lesions as well. It can detoxify the skin and even out skin tone. You can safely use hemp oil as a skin moisturizer without worry of it clogging the pores.
We LOVE Mother Earth = We Recycle Shipping Packaging,
We RE PURPOSE Some Materials Used in Packaging.
We use ORGANIC if Available
We GIVE BACK = A portion of PROCEEDS are donated to CANNABIS related REPUTABLE Organizations and REPUTABLE Cancer Organizations.
We SUPPORT HEMP and Medical MARIJUANA.

That says it all. It's an all natural product made with some serious love by this wonderful lady. She is giving back to the world in a huge way. She's an inspiration.

Penny recently told me that she is in the process of opening her very own brick-and-mortar shop! So exciting! 

I'm working up an interview with this awesome woman. Stay tuned!

MIRI

No comments:

Post a Comment