published! half blade and half silk: downtown santa fe


miri boheme was featured in faddy magazine this fall
with gorgeous santa fe model, tyra la forge.

a beautiful day, a beautiful model, and a beautiful location. 
check out these pictures! 




you tell me to quiet down cause
my opinions make me less beautiful
but i was not made with a fire in my belly
so i could be put out
i was not made with a lightness in my tongue
so i could be easy to swallow
i was made heavy
half blade and half silk
difficult to forget but
not easy for the mind to follow

- rupi kaur


best of all, these fashions were created by miri boheme using vintage materials.

sustainable beauty is good for the planet
and good for you!




half blade and half silk

model: tyra la forge
photographer: beth mccormack
fashion: miri boheme
location: downtown santa fe
publication: faddy magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment